Time for another space-filler ~ this one is modelled on Scattergories, and is stolen from Clare. The idea is that you use the first letter of your first name for each of the following:
1. Famous Singer/Band: Moxy Fruvous!!!
2. 4 letter word: Minx, as in “she’s a naughty minx.” I lurve Craig Ferguson.
3. Street: Main
4. Color: Maroon. Also, a good insult in a pinch.
5. Gifts/Presents: Mink. I’m a size 6.
6. Vehicle: Mustang, baby!
7. Things in a Souvenir Shop: Miniatures. Also, possibly, mozzarella, assuming it’s a gift shop in a cheese factory.
8. Boy Name: Marilyn Manson (hee!)
9. Girl Name: Morticia
10. Movie Title: Moulin Rouge
11. Drink: Mojito!!!! Mmmm, minty.
12. Occupation: Mason. I have no idea why that was the first thing that came to mind.
13. Celebrity: Madonna
14. Magazine: Maxim
15. U.S. City: Minneapolis
16. Pro Sports Teams: Manchester United! (I had to work on that one, lest I list the Leafs).
18. Reason for Being Late for Work: Metro interruption
19. Something You Throw Away: Money (ask Dr. T.).
20. Things You Shout: Mother… um, nothing.
21. Cartoon Character: Mickey Mouse.
IT is a truth universally acknowledged, that a married woman in possession of a good wit must be in want of a blog.
Courtesy of Clare, a.k.a Elinor.
Your Birthdate: June 22
You tend to be understated and under appreciated.
You have a hidden force to do amazing things, doing them your own way.
People may see you as strange and shy, but they know little.
Your unconventional ways have more power than they (and even you) know.
Your strength: Standing up for what you know is true
Your weakness: You tend to be picky and rigid
Your power color: Silver
Your power symbol: Square
Your power month: April
I would challenge some of these claims, but I don’t want to come across as picky and rigid 😉
Hey, at least I’m not asking for your zodiacal orientation.
1. Your Middle Name:
3. Single or Taken:
4. Favourite Movie:
5. Favourite Song:
6. Favourite Band/Artist:
7. Dirty or Clean:
8. Tattoos and/or Piercings:
9. Do we know each other outside of the internet?
10. Whats your philosophy on life?
11. Would you have my back in a fight?
12. Would you keep a secret from me if you thought it was in my best interest?
13. What is your favourite memory of us?
14. Would you give me a kidney?
15. Tell me one odd/interesting fact about you.
16. Would you take care of me when I’m sick?
17. Can we get together and make a cake?
18. Have you heard any rumours of me lately?
19. Do you/have you talk(ed) crap about me?
20. Do you think I’m a good person?
21. Would you drive across country with me?
22. Do you think I’m attractive?
23. If you could change anything about me, would you?
24. What do you wear to sleep?
25. Would you come over for no reason just to hang out?
26. Would you go on a date with me if I asked you?
27. If I only had one day to live, what would we do together?
28. Will you re-post this so I can fill it out for you?
Thanks to the ikeapunk, here’s a good quiz for a Monday morning, when the brain is still in start-up mode and the coffee is just kicking in. Take your time with this one – and you may want to turn down your sound, at least after the first seven or eight hundred times of the loop.
You scored 45 Mass, 46 Electronegativity, 67 Metal, and 0 Radioactivity!
Congratulations, you are one of the only things that can kill werewolves. In addition to that, you are socially-minded, constructive, and pretty hard to corrode. You, like iron, are a cornerstone of any collaborative effort. You tend to be a bit set in your ways, but you’re also pretty good about sticking up for yourself. All this is well and good, but most people just like you because you’re shiny.
Link: The Which Chemical Element Am I Test written by effataigus on Ok Cupid
You are ‘juggling’. Jugglers, tumblers, and other street performers were a very popular sort of entertainment once, before movies and talkies and online quizzes supplanted them.
You like to put on a show for people, and they like to watch. You are friendly and well-liked, particularly for your sense of humor, although you sometimes play with people’s heads. You are frequently the center of attention, and you like it that way. However, you have to realize that the world does not revolve around you. Furthermore, you have to learn that your light-hearted antics are not appropriate to all situations. Your problem is that juggling has been obsolete for a long time.
What obsolete skill are you?
brought to you by Quizilla
via Magnificent Octopus
(please note, many of these apply specifically to anglo Montrealers (see point 4))
you pronounce it “Muntreal.”
you have ever said anything like “I have to stop at the guichet before we get to the dep.”
your only concern about jaywalking is getting a ticket.
you understand and frequently use terms like ‘unilingual,’ ‘anglophone,’ ‘francophone,’ and ‘allophone.’
you agree that Montreal drivers are crazy, but you’re secretly proud of their nerves of steel.
the most exciting thing about the South Shore is that you can turn right on a red.
Continue reading “You know you’re a Montrealer when”
Your Dominant Intelligence is Linguistic Intelligence
You are excellent with words and language. You explain yourself well. An elegant speaker, you can converse well with anyone on the fly. You are also good at remembering information and convicing someone of your point of view.
A master of creative phrasing and unique words, you enjoy expanding your vocabulary.
You would make a fantastic poet, journalist, writer, teacher, lawyer, politician, or translator.
What Kind of Intelligence Do You Have?