Fairly simple, and mmmmmm lemony.
2/3 cup flour
1/3 cup graham cracker crumbs
1 tbsp sugar
3 tbsp butter
1. Line the bottom of an 8″ square cake tin with foil, hanging the foil over the edges. Lightly grease the foil.
2. Combine the crust ingredients and press into the pan.
3. Bake at 350 F for 12-15 minutes.
3 large egg whites
1 large whole egg
1 cup sugar
2 tbsp flour
2 tsp lemon zest
1/2 cup lemon juice
4. Combine topping ingredients with an electric mixture and pour over hot crust. Return the tin to the over and bake until golden, about 30 minutes.
5. Allow to cool completely, then remove from the pan and cut into squares or diamonds, and dust with icing sugar.