Time for another space-filler ~ this one is modelled on Scattergories, and is stolen from Clare. The idea is that you use the first letter of your first name for each of the following:
1. Famous Singer/Band: Moxy Fruvous!!!
2. 4 letter word: Minx, as in “she’s a naughty minx.” I lurve Craig Ferguson.
3. Street: Main
4. Color: Maroon. Also, a good insult in a pinch.
5. Gifts/Presents: Mink. I’m a size 6.
6. Vehicle: Mustang, baby!
7. Things in a Souvenir Shop: Miniatures. Also, possibly, mozzarella, assuming it’s a gift shop in a cheese factory.
8. Boy Name: Marilyn Manson (hee!)
9. Girl Name: Morticia
10. Movie Title: Moulin Rouge
11. Drink: Mojito!!!! Mmmm, minty.
12. Occupation: Mason. I have no idea why that was the first thing that came to mind.
13. Celebrity: Madonna
14. Magazine: Maxim
15. U.S. City: Minneapolis
16. Pro Sports Teams: Manchester United! (I had to work on that one, lest I list the Leafs).
18. Reason for Being Late for Work: Metro interruption
19. Something You Throw Away: Money (ask Dr. T.).
20. Things You Shout: Mother... um, nothing.
21. Cartoon Character: Mickey Mouse.